Compact in size and low in cost
Designed for smaller production rates
Using DN25/1” or DN38/1½” connections
Stainless Steel Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger Features:
- Very competitively priced due to the use of the most modern manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Stainless steel frame, frame bars, tie bolts and support leg.
- Single or multiple section (heat & cool in the same frame or two stage cooling).
- Hygienic connections.
- Anti-bacterial adjustable ball-feet.
- Can be supplied with a wall bracket as an option if floor mounting is not desirable.
Stainless Steel Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger Applications:
- Milk pasteurisation and cooling of cow, sheep and goat milk prior to bottling or for making of cheese.
- Raw dairy cow milk cooling before tank storage on the farm.
- Brewing—Wort cooling & lager/beer/cider/whiskey conditioning – can include heat recovery.
- Ice cream mix cooling.
- Yoghurt mix cooling (before adding culture).
- Cream pasteurisation and cooling.
- Soft drink processing.
- Any other non-particulate laden liquid to liquid application where an all stainless-steel construction is preferable over painted or coated steel.
We can provide most shapes and sizes of plates to suit the application. The range is extensive and ever growing. You can also purchase spare parts from us or see the Sonflow website for more examples.