Available options include:
- All stainless-steel multi-section
- All Stainless-steel back to back
- Painted steel frame single section
- Painted steel frame back to back
All Stainless-Steel Multi-Section Applications:
- Milk pasteurisation and cooling of cow, sheep and goat milk prior to bottling or for making of cheese.
- Raw dairy cow milk cooling before tank storage on the farm.
- Brewing—Wort cooling & lager/beer/cider/whiskey conditioning – can include heat recovery.
- Ice cream mix cooling.
- Yoghurt mix cooling (before adding culture).
- Cream pasteurisation and cooling.
- Soft drink processing.
- Any other non-particulate laden liquid to liquid application where an all stainless-steel construction is preferable over painted steel.
Back to back units are two plate packs in a common frame.
This allows two stage cooling (for example using mains water and then chilled water) or two stage heating (for example using a heat pump or solar panels and then a boiler).
Can be supplied in either an all stainless-steel frame or painted steel.
Painted steel frame units – ideal for all general heating and cooling applications that involve fluids that can be passed through a plate type heat exchanger.
Applications can include:
- Boiler, heat pump, chiller or cooling tower separation
- Process liquid heating or cooling
- Oil (Lube oil, veg oil etc) heating or cooling
- Swimming pool heating
- Heat recovery
1.25” BSPT threaded for Painted steel frames.
Other connections sizes and types available upon request.
Stainless steel frames to suit your requirements.
656 mm between vertical centres.
70 mm between horizontal centres.
|Plate materials:||316 Stainless Steel or titanium|
|Plate thickness:||0.4, 0.5 and 0.6 mm|
|Gasket materials:||Food safe Nitrile, food safe EPDM or FKM (viton)|
|Max working pressures:||4 bar upwards|
|Surface area per plate:||0.084 and 0.121 m²|
- Wall brackets
- Adjustable ball-feet
- Drip trays
- Insulation Jackets