Removable Thermal Insulation Covers/Jackets
The purpose of flexible re-usable insulation systems is to provide the user with a cost efficient means to insulate gasketed plate and frame type heat exchangers, and still be able to remove and replace the jacket with the minimum of fuss.
- All jackets conform to BS5422.
- Non combustible as to BS 476 Part 4.
- All thermal insulation covers are designed to enclose the entire valve body including bonnet flange, mating flanges and overlap adjacent line insulation by a minimum 50mm.
- All jackets have blanket quilting pins installed at sufficient centres to prevent the insulation insert from shifting or pulling away from the outer jacket.
- All jackets are of a sewn construction.
- All flaps are installed in a manner which provides suitable water shedding.
- For use on surfaces with operating temperatures from: 0 to +230 degrees.
- Outer face 440 gr/m2 PVC coated E-Glss Cloth.
- Inner face 460 gr/m2 silicone coated E-gless cloth.
- Insulation. 50mm x 45kg/m2 Rockwool or mineral fibre.
- Fasteners. Velcro type hooks and loop flaps.
- Draw cord. 4mm spun fibreglass cord.
- Thread. PTFE coated glass fibre thread 57-E-ST-705.
- ID Label. Laminated.
- The jacket insulating material has a thermal conductivity [k] of 0.049W/m.K.
- PTFE jackets are Phenolic fibre free jackets.