High quality, reliable, competitively priced general purpose centrifugal pumps for all industries / market segments that require low viscosity liquids to be pumped.
Type S-IP for fresh water with a cast iron body.
Type S-MP for marine applications with a bronze body.
- Variety of impellors available – selected to perform the required duty with the minimal amount of energy usage.
- Easy to install and maintain due to the pull-out design that facilitates quick access.
- High-efficiency, High quality electric motors. ATEX approved available as an option.
- Impellors directly coupled to electric motor (Elastic coupling on some models).
- Suitable for almost all indoor applications due to its low headroom requirements.
- DN40 to DN250 connection sizes available.
- Up to and including a flow of 650 m3/hour available.
- Replaceable Wear Ring between the impellor and the pump housing – protects the impeller and pump house from wear, reducing erosion and preventing leakage.
- Suction & discharge connections in both in the casing and in line with each other.
- Specially designed double mechanical seals prevent leakage and ensure a long service life.
Ease of Maintenance
Pump motor and impellor comes away as one assembly from the base giving full access to all service items without the need to remove the pipework.
There is a vast choice of impellors available.
The diameter can be customised to provide the duty requirement at a high efficiency thus saving on energy consumption.
The range of uniquely designed impellors results in the same pump being able to cover a large working range.
The base plate on the pumps are pre-drilled to allow the Unit to be secured to the floor / support frame.
The high quality electric motors are manufactured according to international standards IEC 60034-30 and conform to the requirements of the EC Directive 2009/125 (eco-design for energy-related products).
All motors are standard IP55 weatherproofed c/w drain holes. Higher protection class available upon request.
ATEX motors available upon request.
All motors are delivered with blind caps in the terminal box.