The S-DP pumps are highly efficient, light weight, submersible, drainage pumps built using aluminium.
They have a heavy duty and robust design with high performance, but are still light and highly portable due to the slim design.
The submersible drainage pumps run continuously at any water level without overheating.
They can operate in every position, vertical, horizontal or upside down.
It is an ideal solution for many domestic and commercial applications, such as:
- Tough de-watering and transfer duties.
- Sump/cellar drainage.
- Emptying of tanks and pools.
- Pumping out flooded foundation pits and sites.
- Pumping out clean water or dirty water mixed with light abrasive particles.
- Gathering water from Wells.
- Pumping up water from a river.
- Emptying out flooded areas.
- Providing irrigation water to fields etc.
Drainage Pumps Features:
- Max. submersion 20m.
- Max. liquid temperature 40°C.
- Max. medium density: 1100 kg/m3.
- Limitations pH 5-8.
- Classification IP 68.
- Variety of discharge connections, 3.0” hose tail as standard with optional connections available such as BSP threaded connections and 2.5” or 4.0” hose tail ends.
- H07RN-F, tough, flexible cable (10 metre length) fitted.
- Motor protection: Pumped media is used to cool the motor as standard and there are built-in thermal switches in the stator windings (140°C, ±5) connected to the integrally fitted contactor.
- Auto stop at high amperage and high motor temperature.
- Reliable and powerful heavy-duty construction.
- Extreme high wear resistance ensures years of cost-efficient pumping.
- Serviceability with modular design (fully interchangeable wear parts).
- As an option, a built in float switch can be provided.
- Smart impellor design allows passage of dirty water without clogging or excessive wear.
- Easy to change seals that do not require any special tools or skilled personnel.
- Light weight double outer casing not only keeps the weight down but also acts as a cooling jacket for the motor.
S-WS Drainage Pumps Specifications
Semi open type fitted as standard, based upon a vortex type which ensures a clog free operation of the pump.
The impellor design is suited for handling liquids with a moderate amount of suspended solids.
The Electrical Motor
Only high quality components are used in the motors inside all Sonflow pumps to ensure a long and trouble free service life.
The specially designed pump casing utilises the fluid being pumped to act as a motor coolant therefore cutting out the likelihood of the motor temperature ever rising to dangerous levels.
As an additional security feature, an integral thermal overload switch protects the motor from overheating when in use.
3 PH supply required.
2.3 or 3.9 kW motors fitted depending upon pump size.
The Sturdy Handle
All S-DP pumps are fitted with a strong handle to allow the pump to be lifted in and out of position.
The light weight makes manual handling possible.
Traps, chains and / or rope can be fed through the handle for mechanical assisted lifting if necessary.
Servicing the Seals
The pump casing holding the seals has been designed for ease of access and maintenance. Service times are
halved when compared to a double mechanical seal arrangement.
No special tools or skills are required to change the seals.
Nitrile Rubber seals are used as standard.
Plain end hose connections are fitted as standard.
Onto which hoses can be slipped over and secured with one or two clamps.
BSP male connections are also available.
Storz quick coupling connections also available.